During Regular Park Hours
Please check back in the spring for 2019 Birthday Party rates
Birthday Parties are scheduled during Joyland's regular park hours.
A deposit and reservation are required at least two days in advance to receive the birthday package.
The deposit is applied toward your total bill. A full refund will be made if party is cancelled at least 24 hours in advance.
- General Admission is available for non riders over 21 years of age.
- Tables inside Joyland are available on a first come basis.
- Cakes are welcome, but no other outside food or drinks may be brought into Joyland.
- Pinata's are not allowed inside Joyland.
- In the event that Joyland does not open due to weather, the birthday party may be rescheduled or the deposit returned if you choose not to reschedule. If park management determines to close the park for the remainder of the day and it is before the park has been open half of the time scheduled, rain checks will be offered. You must still be in the park, and all members of your party must be present. Your wristband will be removed by park staff and you must leave the park upon receipt of the rain check. Rain checks will not be issued to persons that have left the park prior to closure.
- One Birthday Gift is included with each Birthday Package**.
**Additional gifts may be purchased